20080122

Drop off point.

Hi, I am craving for a green apple. And I seem to be procrastinating real much.
I reek of my own pespiration. And I need a bath badly.
Big mozzies on the loose. Damn.
Where art thou, Polaris? :)




Well, you're never gonna find it,
If you're looking for it,
Won't come your way.
Well, you'll never find it,
If you're looking for it.

The thinking hurts so much.
Everyone thinks everyday.
Some don't.
Some are sensible.
And some just couldn't careless.
But me..
I think too much.
My thoughts soon became what they call, wishful thinking.

I'm imagining a cliff, where I stand with my fist clenched tight..
Clinging on to my only hopes I had for you.
I counted down.....
3.. 2... 1....
I slowly loosen my grip..
And painlessly watched it depart and take the flight.
Like dandelion seedlings clinging on and everntually letting go..
They may fall, but they pick themselves up and fly away again.
Even if they fall, they fall to grow.

This fear's so overwhelming..
I'm letting go of everything.


I don't need anyone now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home